Prep time: 15 min. | Cook time: 20 min. | Make 6 servings.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes
- 1 can (12 oz.) corned beef, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 6 eggs
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hottest tap water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Combine hashbrowns, beef, onion and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat; spread hash mixture by the cupful in a thin layer. Fry about 10 minutes, turning once to brown both sides; repeat with remaining hash, adding oil needed.
- Meanwhile, fry eggs to desired doneness. Serve hash topped with an egg.
Per serving: 330 calories, 19g fat, (5.5g sat, fat), 260mg cholesterol, 24g protein, 16g carbohydrate, 1020mg sodium, 1g fiber