Prep time: 15 min. | Bake time: 50 min. | Makes 6 servings.
- 1 carton (4.2 oz.) Hungry Jack® Cheesy Hashbrowns
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, unthawed, or fresh florets in 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups diced grilled chicken
- 1/2 cup diced jarred roasted bell pepper, or red bell pepper diced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (about 3 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Fill hashbrowns carton to fill line with hot water. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Mix hashbrowns, broccoli, chicken, bell pepper and pepper in a large bowl. Spread in prepared dish.
- Stir together half and half and sour cream. Pour evenly over hashbrowns. Top with cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for 15 minutes until top just begins to brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Per serving: 370 calories, 22g fat, (11g sat, fat), 95mg cholesterol, 23g protein, 21g carbohydrate, 580mg sodium, 2g fiber