Hungry Jack® Potato Pancake
Hungry Jack Potato Pancakes are made with 100% real potatoes. Preparation is easy, just add one egg and water, let sit for 10 minutes and pan fry. Few ingredients and quick preparation make Potato Pancakes a wholesome addition to any meal.
- Use as a side dish with chicken, cold cuts, sausage,
burgers, roast pork or any meat and gravy
- Serve with sour cream and applesauce for a light lunch or snack.
- Use as a breakfast side along with fresh fruit or berries.
- Add garlic powder and ketchup atop warm potato pancakes.
- Top with a cooked sausage patty, an egg and a splash of
Hungry Jack Original Syrup for a fresh take on a breakfast sandwich.
- Add shredded cheese to the mix for a cheesy potato pancake
- Top with goat cheese, sliced pears, and a drizzle of honey for a light snack or lunch side.
- Add roasted garlic and red pepper for a kick.
- Top with a sliced hard boiled egg, mayo, mustard and fresh chives for a quick and light lunch.